Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc +
Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc +
Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc + contains high-strength zinc that is organically bound to support absorption, with cofactors vitamin A, B6 and magnesium.
- High strength
- Organically bound
- With vitamin A, B6 & magnesium
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains soya.
- Ultra Zinc + is a complex nutritional formula containing zinc, vitamins A and B6 plus magnesium.
- Zinc maintains male reproductive system and prostate health and supports sperm motility.
- Zinc is important for skin health as it supports wound healing and connective tissue health. Zinc also maintains taste sensation.
- Ultra Zinc + contains vitamin A to support eye function and healthy vision.
- Zinc and vitamin A are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body and support healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin B6 assists the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats and the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Each capsule contains:
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc
|Zinc gluconate equiv. zinc
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL ZINC
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|450 micrograms RE*
|equiv. vitamin A
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Herbs of Gold
Therapeutic products formulated by Australian naturopaths, herbalists & nutritionists. Herbs of Gold was born in 1989 as a humble herbal liquid product range.
Proudly Australian, they have a desire to promote health and wellbeing throughout all of Australia.Shop more from Herbs of Gold