Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard
Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard
Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard is a comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients to support eye health.
- With Bilberry 10 000
- Macula and eye health
- With lutein and zeaxanthin (5:1)
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Macu-Guard is a unique formula that contains 10g of Bilberry standardised to contain 25mg of anthocyanosides to maintain eye health.
- Macu-Guard contains lutein and zeaxanthin, powerful antioxidants that are found in high concentrations in the macula and support eye macula health.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support healthy eyesight and assist eye adaption to variations in light intensity.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin protect the eyes from blue light emitted from electronic device screens such as phones and computers.
- Macu-Guard contains antioxidants from herbs and nutrients to maintain eye health and reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit extract||100mg|
|derived from fresh fruit minimum||10g|
|stand. to contain anthocyanosides||25mg|
|Tagetes erecta (Marigold) flower extract||133.3mg|
|derived from dry flower minimum||800mg|
|stand. to contain lutein esters calc. as lutein||10mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||165.3mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||200IU|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc||25mg|
|Copper gluconate equiv. copper||1mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Herbs of Gold
Therapeutic products formulated by Australian naturopaths, herbalists & nutritionists. Herbs of Gold was born in 1989 as a humble herbal liquid product range.
Proudly Australian, they have a desire to promote health and wellbeing throughout all of Australia.Shop more from Herbs of Gold