Euclove Bathroom Cleaner
Euclove Bathroom Cleaner
Your bathroom will be easier to clean, smell amazing and be mould free naturally with the power of Clove oil.
- VERY EFFECTIVE: Liquid soap made from natural Coconut oil easily cleans grime, soap scum and grease.
- HELPS FIGHT MOULD: Therapy grade pure Clove oil from India has natural anti-mould properties and helps keep humid bathrooms mould-free.
- ANTIBACTERIAL & ANTIFUNGAL: Purpose blended essential oils that are known for their beneficial properties – Australian Eucalyptus helps fight bacteria and Indian Clove helps fight mould & mildew.
- SMELLS AMAZING: Make your home feel welcoming with our aromatic blend of pure essential oils including Eucalyptus, Clove, Tea Tree & Menthol.
- VERSATILE USE: Safe to use on a wide range of materials like ceramic, marble, granite, tiles, tapware, porcelain tiles, quartz, vinyl, laminate, timber, travertine etc.
- FAMILY & PET SAFE: Formulated with care to be safe for families, pets and the planet.
- Proudly Australian Made
- NO SLS/SLES, Parabens, Sulphates or other nasty chemicals
- Recycled packaging (made from used milk bottles!)
- Palm Oil Free
- 100% Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe to use around kids and pets
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Septic and grey water safe
As label readers ourselves, ingredient transparency is very important to us. So, here's our full list of ingredients.
- Traditional liquid soap made from Coconut oil to clean effectively
- Purified water to keep product shelf stable
- Eucalyptus essential oil from New South Wales, Australia for its antibacterial properties
- Clove essential oil from Kerala, India for its antifungal and anti-mould properties properties
- Menthol crystals from India to help keep insects away
- Camphor oil from India to help keep insects away
- Tea Tree oil from New South Wales, Australia for its antibacterial properties
- Decyl Glucoside to help blend and hold all the ingredients together made from Coconut oil and sugar
How to use
SHAKE: We make our products using natural ingredients, they will sometimes settle. For best results, please shake well before use.
SPRAY & WIPE: Spray directly onto bathroom surfaces and tiles, wipe thoroughly with soft dry or slightly damp cloth.
MOULD & MILDEW: To help fight mildew, spray, leave for 12 hours - rinse & dry. To help fight mould, spray directly on black spots and areas. To stop it coming back, spray the bathroom cleaner regularly, about once or twice a week should do it.
For the best cleaning results, we recommend using a microfibre cloth. That way, you get cleaner surfaces with the same effort because the microfibre is picking up more particles than a normal cloth.
We have high grade Premium Microfibre Cloths available that you will love. So not only are they effective, they feel good and will last for more washes than a standard microfibre cloth.
CAUTION: We do recommend spot testing on surfaces other than specified before use. This product contains pure essential oils. So, please keep out of reach of children. Do not allow the product to pool in one spot. Do not drink. Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
MATERIALS: We try very hard to test on a wide range of materials like ceramic, marble, granite, tiles, tapware, porcelain tiles, quartz, vinyl, laminate, timber, travertine etc. If you're not sure if the product is suitable for your surface, we recommend spot testing first before using the product.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.