Food intolerances can be caused by enzyme deficiencies. Intolergest contains a combination of enzymes that provides specialised digestive support for individuals who experience intolerance to foods containing gluten (found in wheat, rye, barley and oats) and dairy. For many individuals, eating these foods often create digestive discomfort.
Supplementing the diet with specialised enzymes for gluten, lactose, and casein digestion, may assist in the digestion of these common foods and promote their optimal digestion.
Intolergest helps break down sometimes difficult to digest carbohydrates, fats, fibre and protein, with an emphasis on gluten and dairy digestion.
- Protease Blend – active at a wide pH range – helps break down proteins, including gluten and the dairy protein casein
- Tilactase (lactase) helps the body break down lactose
- Amylase is responsible for breaking down starch and carbohydrates into smaller sugars
- Lipase helps the body break down fats
- Cellulase helps the body digest dietary fibre
- Exceptional Quality & Purity using the highest potency enzymes available and absolutely no fillers, excipients, or flow agents in any product
- Superior Results & Patient Satisfaction with over 18 years specialising on formulating only enzyme products
- Number one selling enzyme brand in U.S.
- 100% Vegetarian Plant based Enzyme Formula blended to provide digestive support throughout the entire digestive tract
- Contains NO dairy, egg, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, casein, rice, artificial colours, flavours or fillers.
Adults take two capsules, with each meal, or as required.
STATEMENTS & WARNINGS
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|24.5 Thousand HUT|
|Amylase||3.5 Thousand DU|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||2.25 Thousand ALU|
Other Ingredients: 100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.