Caruso's Vitamin K2
Caruso's Vitamin K2
Caruso's Vitamin K2 contains the bioavailable Menaquinone 7 which supports the maintenance of healthy bones and cardiovascular system functions. Vitamin K2 helps to support bone mineralisation including calcium absorption and metabolism in the bones.
Here’s good news on how you may help and maintain healthy bones!
Osteoblasts found in the bone produce a Vitamin K2 dependent protein called Osteocalcin. Osteocalcin binds calcium absorbed from your diet to your bone matrix, helping to build healthy bones. Vitamin K2 helps maintain bone strength, mass and integrity by supporting bone mineralisation. Vitamin K2 maintains calcium absorption and metabolism in bones, supporting bone building. Additionally, Vitamin K2 maintains a healthy cardiovascular system, including a healthy heart and blood and cardiovascular functions.
Caruso’s Vitamin K2 health indications:
- Maintaining healthy and strong bones
- Enhancing bone mass and density
- Supporting bone mineralisation
- Supporting calcium absorption and increasing calcium metabolism in the bones
- Maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system and functions
- Supporting healthy blood, heart, blood vessels and arteries
Directions for use
Adults take 2 capsules daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sulfites
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Consult your health professional before use with antiplatelet and anticoagulant medication.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours.
|Each capsule contains:
|Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2)
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.