Caruso's Milk Thistle 35000
Caruso's Milk Thistle 35000
Caruso’s Milk Thistle 35,000 combines herbal extracts from Milk Thistle and Globe Artichoke to support healthy liver functioning, including natural liver detoxification processes. Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine, Milk Thistle has been used as a liver tonic while Globe Artichoke as a bitter tonic.
Why Use Caruso's Milk Thistle?
Caruso’s Milk Thistle 35,000 has been developed to assist with the maintenance of liver health, assists the body's natural channels of elimination and also supports healthy digestion.
Milk Thistle is an antioxidant which has effects in supporting natural liver cleansing and traditional uses in Western Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic and to assist with healthy liver regeneration. Globe Artichoke supports bile production, secretion and flow which assists in the emulsification and digestion of dietary fats, can help to relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine, to reduce the occurrence in symptoms of dyspepsia and indigestion.
Caruso's Milk Thistle 35,000 Has Been Formulated For:
- Supporting liver health and functions including natural detoxification processes
- Assisting with the digestion and emulsifications of dietary fats in the digestive system
- Relieving symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Promoting healthy digestive system function while regulating the appetite
- Helping with the maintenance of healthy blood lipids, including cholesterol
Directions for use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Large oval shaped, dark green film coated tablet with a break-bar on one side.
Break-Bar: Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes of medically diagnosed IBS become more frequent, talk to your health professional
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- Not recommended for use with gall bladder obstruction or in the presence of gallstones
- Not suitable for children under the age of 18
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours, and artificial flavours.
|Each tablet contains:
|Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle) ext.dry conc
|From min dry fruit
|35 g (35,000 mg)
|Std to Flavanolignans calculated as Silybin
|Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) ext.dry conc
|From min fresh leaf
|6 g (6000 mg)
|Std to Caffeoylquinic Acids calculated as Cynarin
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.