Caruso's Echinacea 6500
Caruso's Echinacea 6500
Caruso's Echinacea 6500 is a high-dose, one-a-day tablet which can help to support healthy immune system function. The herbal formula combines extracts from Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia to maintain immune system health. Echinacea helps to stimulate healthy immune system response, improve immune defence and assist in fighting illness.
Caruso's Echinacea 6500 may help to relieve the symptoms of the common cold and flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections and congestion.
Why use Caruso’s Echinacea 6500?
Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 maintains immune system health and functions, providing support to fight against illness and assist in a healthy recovery.
- Relieving the symptoms associated with the common cold and flu
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of common colds
- Promote immune system defence
- Stimulating a healthy immune system response and improving immune defence
- Decreasing the severity in symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Reducing mild upper respiratory tract congestion
- Relieves nasal congestion, unblocks the nasal passage and relieves a runny and/or dripping nose
Directions for use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Medium oval shaped, dark green / black coloured film coated tablet
Note: Suitable for Vegans
Name: Echinacea purpurea & Echinacea angustifolia
Description: Echinacea is a herb that is native to the United States, Canada and Europe. There are ten species of Echinacea, but not all of them are used in Herbal Medicine. Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia are the two most popular species of Echinacea used in herbal medicine today. Well known for helping to support the health and functioning of the immune system, Echinacea has become a very popular herb for helping to treat sniffles and mild upper respiratory tract congestion during cold and flu season.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication
|Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
|Echinacea purpurea herb fresh
|5 g (5000 mg)
|Standardised to Cichoric acid
|Standardised to Fructofuranosides
|Echinacea angustifolia root dry
|1.5 g (1500 mg)
|Free from artificial colours, artificial flavours, dairy, gluten, lactose, nuts, preservatives, soy, starch, wheat, yeast
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.