Blackmores Vitamin B6
Blackmores Vitamin B6
Blackmores Vitamin B6 is formulated to help relieve pre-menstrual symptoms which may include breast tenderness, mild fluid retention, irritability and fatigue.
- Helps to relieve pre-menstrual tension symptoms including:
- Breast tenderness
- Mild Fluid retention
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Vitamin B6 Blackmores Vitamin B6 is a sustained release formula to supply the nutrients gradually over several hours. Convenient one-a-day dosage.
Vitamin B6 may be of benefit for the relief of pre-menstrual symptoms such as breast tenderness, mild fluid retention, irritability and fatigue.
Adults – At the first sign of pre-menstrual symptoms and during menstruation, take 1 tablet (swallow whole) once a day. Take with food
For short-term use during menstruation only
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sulfites and phenylalanine
- WARNING: Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health practitioner as soon as possible
- WARNING – This medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time
- If you are pregnant of breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Talk to your health professional before taking multiple products containing vitamin B6
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
A cream oval shaped tablet with opaque coating.
|Active ingredients per tablet
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6 100 mg)
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Blackmores is Australia’s leading natural health company. Based on the vision of their founder Maurice Blackmore (1906-1977), they are passionate about natural health and inspiring people to take control of and invest in their wellbeing. They develop high quality products and services that deliver a more natural approach to health, based on their expertise in vitamins, minerals, herbs and nutrients. Shop more from Blackmores