PRACTITIONER PRODUCT - APPROVED CUSTOMERS ONLY
This product is a practitioner-only branded product. To determine if this product is appropriate for you, you will need to complete a health questionnaire detailing your current health status. Only customers who have logged into their customer account and have completed a health questionnaire, that has been subsequently approved, have access to purchase this product.
ViroGuard is a unique combination of micronutrients and herbs that provide support for healthy immune function. ViroGuard has been formulated to help relieve the symptoms of cold sores.
- Relieves the symptoms of cold sores.
- Supports and maintains healthy immune function.
- Includes lemon balm, naturally high in rosmarinic acid.
- Contains echinacea, traditionally used in North American herbal medicine to support a healthy immune system.
- Contains the highly bioavailable zinc amino acid chelate.
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Lysine (as hydrochloride)||530.9mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||12.5mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to:|
|Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf dry||750mg|
|equiv. to rosmarinic acid||5.3mg|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) herb fresh||425mg|
|No Added Dairy|
|No Added Gluten|
|No Added Shellfish|
|No Added Soy Protein|
|No Added Yeast|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Your choice for high-quality, practitioner-only, nutritional and therapeutic supplements from a proudly Australian company. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of complementary therapies.Shop more from BioCeuticals