BioCeuticals UltraClean 85
BioCeuticals UltraClean 85
PRACTITIONER PRODUCT - APPROVED CUSTOMERS ONLY
This product is a practitioner-only branded product. To determine if this product is appropriate for you, you will need to complete a health questionnaire detailing your current health status. Only customers who have logged into their customer account and have completed a health questionnaire, that has been subsequently approved, have access to purchase this product.
A crystal-clear, easy to swallow concentrated enteric capsule with the highest concentration of EPA and DHA on the market, providing essential fatty acids necessary for the support of body functions in less capsules required per daily dose.
- Provides the highest concentrated dose of omega-3 essential fatty acids (at 85%) on the Australian market.
- First to market, new generation encapsulation technology, producing a crystal clear, enteric capsule.
- Exceptionally high indicators of freshness, quality and purity: low odour, low peroxide, low p-anisidine and low total oxidation (TOTOX) values.
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced Alaska pollock from Alaskan waters.
- First fish oil on the market to qualify for the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) logo.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including mild joint pain, and supports healthy joint function.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system function, including heart and blood vessel health.
- Maintains healthy brain function and supports healthy mood balance.
- Supports healthy foetal development.
- Pregnant and lactating women have an increased requirement for omega-3 fatty acids.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily to support heart, brain and cognitive health.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily to help in the maintenance of healthy mood and triglyceride levels.
Adults: Take 4 capsules daily to support blood vessel health and for relief of symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including helping to enhance joint function and relieve mild joint pain.
Breastfeeding: Take 1 capsule daily.
Pregnancy: Take 2-3 capsules daily to support healthy foetal development.
Take as above or as directed by your health professional.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains fish products and sulfites
|Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish
|Total omega-3 marine fatty acids*
|equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|In a base of mixed tocopherols. Gelatin and pectin based gel coating.
|*Total omega-3 fatty acids include all omega-3 such as eicosatetraenoic acid, heneicosapentaenoic acid and their various mono-, di- and triglyceride forms.
|No Added Dairy
|No Added Gluten
|No Added Soy Protein
|No Added Yeast
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Your choice for high-quality, practitioner-only, nutritional and therapeutic supplements from a proudly Australian company. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of complementary therapies.Shop more from BioCeuticals