BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze
BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze
PRACTITIONER PRODUCT - APPROVED CUSTOMERS ONLY
This product is a practitioner-only branded product. To determine if this product is appropriate for you, you will need to complete a health questionnaire detailing your current health status. Only customers who have logged into their customer account and have completed a health questionnaire, that has been subsequently approved, have access to purchase this product.
Ultra Muscleze® is a great-tasting, high-dose magnesium powder featuring UltraMag®, a specialised mineral delivery system that enhances absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium. Ultra Muscleze® also contains the amino acids carnitine, glutamine and taurine, with B vitamins and other supportive nutrients.
- UltraMag® is a proprietary BioCeuticals® blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate.
- Supplies important cofactors to support the actions of magnesium including a range of B vitamins.
- Helps relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- Supports healthy stress response.
- Helps in the symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome, including mood swings, fluid retention, bloating and breast tenderness.
- Assists in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Natural orange flavour.
Adults: Mix one 6g dose (1 scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Each 6g dose contains:|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||36.2mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||80IU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||25mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||41.1mg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||8.29 mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||60mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||10.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Sodium (as phosphate dibasic sodium anhydrous)||1.3mg|
|No Added Dairy|
|No Added Gluten|
|No Added Shellfish|
|No Added Soy Protein|
|No Added Yeast|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Your choice for high-quality, practitioner-only, nutritional and therapeutic supplements from a proudly Australian company. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of complementary therapies.Shop more from BioCeuticals