BioCeuticals Pharma Mag Forte
BioCeuticals Pharma Mag Forte
PRACTITIONER PRODUCT - APPROVED CUSTOMERS ONLY
This product is a practitioner-only branded product. To determine if this product is appropriate for you, you will need to complete a health questionnaire detailing your current health status. Only customers who have logged into their customer account and have completed a health questionnaire, that has been subsequently approved, have access to purchase this product.
Pharma Mag Forte contains a combination of magnesium chelates to provide nutritional support for muscle function, as well as maintaining healthy muscle contraction and relaxation. Magnesium maintains cardiovascular system health and supports blood vessel health and dilation. Magnesium also supports nervous system function including nerve conduction and healthy neuromuscular system function.
- Magnesium supports energy production.
- Magnesium and calcium support cardiovascular system health and function.
- Magnesium maintains blood vessel health and blood vessel dilation.
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and muscle relaxation.
- Magnesium supports nervous system function including nerve conduction and healthy neuromuscular system function.
- Magnesium assists in the metabolism of calcium.
- Magnesium helps maintain the cellular uptake of potassium.
Adults: Take 2 tablets two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains 50 mg of potassium per tablet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Magnesium (as magnesium orotate dihydrate)||30 mg|
|Magnesium (magnesium aspartate)||21 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate monohydrate)||50 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium orotate)||10 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||34 mg|
|No Added Dairy|
|No Added Gluten|
|No Added Soya Bean Products|
|No Added Yeast|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Your choice for high-quality, practitioner-only, nutritional and therapeutic supplements from a proudly Australian company. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of complementary therapies.Shop more from BioCeuticals