PRACTITIONER PRODUCT - APPROVED CUSTOMERS ONLY
This product is a practitioner-only branded product. To determine if this product is appropriate for you, you will need to complete a health questionnaire detailing your current health status. Only customers who have logged into their customer account and have completed a health questionnaire, that has been subsequently approved, have access to purchase this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) is the most active metabolite of folic acid, bypassing all of the enzymatic activation steps in the conversion of folic acid to the biologically active 5-MTHF. Directly utilised by the body, 5-MTHF supports healthy methylation, homocysteine metabolism, DNA replication and foetal development.
- Contains 5-MTHF, the most active form of folic acid.
- Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Supports healthy methylation pathways and homocysteine metabolism.
- Is involved in growth and cellular replication, and supports healthy replication of DNA through healthy DNA methylation.
- Provides 500mcg of 5-MTHF (active folate), which contributes to the normal growth of the foetus.
- If taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord such as the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Helps maintain normal blood by helping to form red blood cells and assisting with their function.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Each capsule contains:
|equiv. 5-MTHF (active folate)
|No Added Dairy
|No Added Gluten
|No Added Shellfish
|No Added Soy Protein
|No Added Yeast
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Your choice for high-quality, practitioner-only, nutritional and therapeutic supplements from a proudly Australian company. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of complementary therapies.Shop more from BioCeuticals