PRACTITIONER PRODUCT - APPROVED CUSTOMERS ONLY
This product is a practitioner-only branded product. To determine if this product is appropriate for you, you will need to complete a health questionnaire detailing your current health status. Only customers who have logged into their customer account and have completed a health questionnaire, that has been subsequently approved, have access to purchase this product.
Glutathione is an important cellular antioxidant that plays a pivotal role in regulating oxidative stress, detoxification and immune function.
- Important antioxidant in the body.
- Plays a major role in the maintenance of the cellular redox state.
- Supports liver function (involved in phase 2 detoxification and elimination of metabolic by-products from the body).
- Involved in normal healthy immune activity.
- Increases natural killer (NK) cell activity (best effects at 1g/day).
- Regenerates oxidised vitamins C and E, thus maintaining their antioxidant properties.
- Uses Setria® reduced glutathione, clinically trialled to increase blood levels of glutathione when taken orally.
- Suitable for vegans.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Suitable for adults only.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||250mg|
|No Added Dairy|
|No Added Gluten|
|No Added Shellfish|
|No Added Soy Protein|
|No Added Yeast|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Your choice for high-quality, practitioner-only, nutritional and therapeutic supplements from a proudly Australian company. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of complementary therapies.Shop more from BioCeuticals