BioCeuticals Alpha EFA
BioCeuticals Alpha EFA
PRACTITIONER PRODUCT - APPROVED CUSTOMERS ONLY
This product is a practitioner-only branded product. To determine if this product is appropriate for you, you will need to complete a health questionnaire detailing your current health status. Only customers who have logged into their customer account and have completed a health questionnaire, that has been subsequently approved, have access to purchase this product.
An omega fraction exclusively available in Australia through BioCeuticals, Alpha EFA, extracted from the fresh berry and fresh seed of the sea buckthorn plant, is a vegetarian source of omega-3, 6 and 9 plus omega-7. Alpha EFA also contains antioxidant compounds, including natural carotenoids, vitamin E and vitamin C.
Sea buckthorn berry has been used in traditional Asian medicine for the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Sea buckthorn berry is used in traditional Asian medicine systems (Tibetan, Mongolian and Chinese) to support healthy blood circulation and the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- A natural, vegetarian source of fatty acids including omega-7 (palmitoleic acid), omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid), omega-6 (linoleic acid) and omega-9 (oleic acid) fatty acids.
- A natural source of antioxidant compounds including tocopherols, carotenoids and vitamin C.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed
|No Added Dairy
|No Added Gluten
|No Added Shellfish
|No Added Soy Protein
|No Added Yeast
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Your choice for high-quality, practitioner-only, nutritional and therapeutic supplements from a proudly Australian company. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of complementary therapies.Shop more from BioCeuticals