Melrose Fish Oil
Melrose Fish Oil
The Omega-3 oils in fish have been shown to have a number of additional health benefits. Of these the most obvious is the maintenance of a healthy heart. Other favourable cardiovascular effects include maintaining healthy triglyceride levels.
- It is useful for the temporary relief of the pain of Arthritis.
- Helps to reduce joint inflammation and swelling and
- Increase joint mobility associated with Arthritis
- Helps maintain a healthy heart, healthy cholesterol and
- Healthy triglyceride levels
- Because 18/12 Fish Oil does not contain Vitamin A it is
- Recommended during pregnancy
- For patients seeking a higher dose of EPA and DHA than
- Cod Liver Oil without Vitamin A and D.
For anti-inflammatory effect: 10mL daily or as directed by a health practitioner.
For cardiovascular effect: 5mL daily or as directed by a health practitioner.
Children: 5ml daily.
|d-alpha Tocopherol Acetate||40mg|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Melrose Health Supplies
For more than 40 years, Melrose have been obsessing over finding the best ingredients that nature has to offer. Squeezed, snap dried and blended, they ensure every spoonful of Melrose is bursting with beneficial vitamins, minerals and nutrients, for a healthier, happier you.
Family owned and operated in Melbourne since 1979.Shop more from Melrose Health Supplies