Herbs of Gold Gut Care
Herbs of Gold Gut Care
Herbs of Gold Gut Care is a comprehensive herbal and nutritional formula to support gastrointestinal health.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains soy.
- Gut Care contains Aloe vera and Licorice to maintain healthy mucous linings in the digestive system.
- Licorice is a demulcent that soothes irritated tissue and gastrointestinal tract mucous membranes.
- Calendula is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- L-Glutamine supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health.
- L-Glutamine and zinc support healthy digestive and immune system function.
- Gut Care is naturally sweetened and is available in a delicious vanilla flavoured powder.
Adults and children over 12 years – Mix 5g (one level scoop) in 150mL water or juice, once daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
|Each 5g serve contains:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice - deglycyrrhizinated) root extract
|derived from dry root
|Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract
|derived from dry flower
|Aloe vera (Aloe vera) inner leaf juice powder extract
|derived from fresh inner leaf
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark powder
|Quercetin dihydrate (Quercetin)
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Herbs of Gold
Therapeutic products formulated by Australian naturopaths, herbalists & nutritionists. Herbs of Gold was born in 1989 as a humble herbal liquid product range.
Proudly Australian, they have a desire to promote health and wellbeing throughout all of Australia.Shop more from Herbs of Gold