Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex
Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex
Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex contains Gymnema, Cinnamon and chromium to help support healthy blood glucose.
- With Gymnema & Cinnamon
- Chromium for sugar metabolism
- 600mg alpha lipoic acid daily
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- GlucoPlex contains nutrients that assist sugar and carbohydrate metabolism and assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- GlucoPlex contains chromium which is a component of Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF), the biologically active form of chromium involved in glucose metabolism.
- Chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Alpha Lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Each capsule contains:
|Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf extract
|derived from dry leaf minimum
|stand. to contain Gymnemic acids
|Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark extract
|derived from dry stem bark
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed extract
|derived from dry seed
|alpha Lipoic acid
|Chromic chloride hexahydrate equiv. chromium
|Chromium picolinate equiv. chromium
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM
|equiv. vitamin D3
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Herbs of Gold
Therapeutic products formulated by Australian naturopaths, herbalists & nutritionists. Herbs of Gold was born in 1989 as a humble herbal liquid product range.
Proudly Australian, they have a desire to promote health and wellbeing throughout all of Australia.Shop more from Herbs of Gold