Caruso's Veins Clear
Caruso's Veins Clear
Caruso's Veins Clear is a quality formula containing ingredients to maintain blood flow to peripheral areas of the body including the legs, feet and hands. It is suitable for men and women.
Caruso’s Veins Clear maintains blood flow to the legs, feet and hands and supports the health of blood capillaries, and other blood vessels such as veins. It also supports a healthy lymphatic system and relieves mild tissue oedema (swelling).
Caruso’s Veins Clear contains Butcher's broom, Grape seed, Vitamin C and Hesperidin.
The Butcher’s broom and Hesperidin in the formula maintain blood flow to the legs and feet and support healthy blood circulation.
Grape seed and Vitamin C support the health of blood vessels such as capillaries and veins. They are also both antioxidants and help to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
Vitamin C also helps to support collagen formation and maintain the health of collagen. Collagen is a vital component of the structure of the walls of healthy blood vessels.
- Maintains blood flow to the peripheral areas of the body including legs, feet and hands
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Supports the health of capillaries, veins and other blood vessels
- Maintains a healthy lymphatic system
- Relieves mild tissue oedema (swelling)
- Supports collagen formation and health
- Antioxidants to help reduce free radical damage to body cells
Directions for use
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Pale Blue oval shaped tablet with a break bar on one side
Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption
Note: Suitable for Vegans
Name: Butcher’s Broom
Description: Ruscus aculeatus is commonly known as Butcher's Broom and is a native herb to Mediterranean Europe and Africa. Butcher's broom helps to support healthy blood vessels and may help to relieve the symptoms of haemorrhoids.
Name: Grape Seed
Description: Grape seeds contain powerful antioxidants called Proanthocyanidins. Grape seed has been shown to support blood circulation by maintaining capillary health and by reducing free radical damage to body cells.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication
Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) ext. dry conc.||184.21 mg|
|From minimum dry seed||22.11 g (22,105 mg)|
|Standardised to Procyanidins||175 mg|
|Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) ext. dry conc.||220 mg|
|From minimum dry root & rhizome||1.54 g (1540 mg)|
|Standardised to ruscogenin||22 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||200 mg|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.