Caruso's Fluid Away
Caruso's Fluid Away
Caruso’s Fluid Away has been formulated to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention. The formula maintains urinary tract functions and has been used in Traditional Western Herbal medicine to promote healthy liver function. Caruso’s Fluid Away supports joint health and helps relieve the symptoms of occasional episodes of gout. It can also reduce and relieve abdominal bloating or distension.
Caruso's Fluid Away has been developed for people who experience mild fluid retention. It contains three high quality herbs: Celery, Dandelion and Phyllanthus, as well as Vitamin B6. These ingredients help to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention and assist the body's natural channels of elimination, through the excretion of metabolic waste.
Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve:
- Abdominal bloating
- Temporary mild fluid retention
- Symptoms of occasional episodes of gout
- Mild rheumatic aches and pain
- Assists in the body's waste elimination process
- Assist in the excretion of metabolic waste products through natural channels of elimination
- Maintains urinary tract functions
- Promotes healthy liver function and increases bile flow
- Maintains joint health and reduces and relieves symptoms of occasional episodes of mild gout
- Reduces the occurrence of abdominal bloating and distension
Directions for use
Take 1 tablet two times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes of gout become more frequent talk to your medical practitioner.
- WARNING - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Contains Vitamin B6.
- Contains glucose and soya bean
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Not recommended for use by those taking pharmaceutical diuretics
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Dairy, lactose, yeast, starch, nuts, animal products, preservatives or artificial flavours.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Phyllanthus amarus (Stonebreaker) ext. dry conc||187.5 mg|
|From dry herb||1.5 g (1500 mg)|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext. dry conc||150 mg|
|From dry leaf||750 mg|
|Apium graveolens (Celery) ext. dry conc||75 mg|
|From dry seed||750 mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride||30.39 mg|
|Equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||25 mg|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.