BioCeuticals Mega B Q10
BioCeuticals Mega B Q10
PRACTITIONER PRODUCT - APPROVED CUSTOMERS ONLY
This product is a practitioner-only branded product. To determine if this product is appropriate for you, you will need to complete a health questionnaire detailing your current health status. Only customers who have logged into their customer account and have completed a health questionnaire, that has been subsequently approved, have access to purchase this product.
Mega B Q10 contains the readily bioavailable and metabolically active forms of vitamins B2, B6 and B9 together with coenzyme Q10 and antioxidants.
This combination helps to support healthy nervous system and adrenal gland function, cellular energy production and help neutralise the effects of free radicals.
- Contains the biologically activated forms of vitamins B2, B6 and B9.
- Provides nutritional support for cellular energy production.
- B vitamins may assist with symptoms of fatigue and tiredness.
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Supports adrenal hormone production by providing nutrients (vitamins B5 and B6) which are important during times of stress.
- Folinic acid, B12 and B6 are involved in methylation and support normal healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 support antioxidant activity.
- Vitamins A and D provide healthy immune system support.
- Exercise stresses the metabolic pathways dependent on B vitamins, therefore the requirements for these vitamins may be elevated in athletes and active individuals.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect seek medical advice.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Each capsule contains:|
|equiv to. thiamine (vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||68.5mg|
|equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||90mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||10mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||45mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||40mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||15.7mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||10mg|
|equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)||400mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||400mcg|
|equiv. vitamin E||25IU|
|equiv. vitamin A||1500IU|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||25mcg|
|equiv. vitamin D3||1000IU|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||30mg|
|No Added Dairy|
|No Added Gluten|
|No Added Shellfish|
|No Added Soy Protein|
|No Added Yeast|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Use only as directed.
Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
All orders are subject to availability. Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, some products may not be immediately available. If an item is purchased that is not available in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to inform you of excess delays or to discuss alternative product options.
Your choice for high-quality, practitioner-only, nutritional and therapeutic supplements from a proudly Australian company. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of complementary therapies.Shop more from BioCeuticals