Features and Benefits
- Highly bioavailable formula that provides broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity
- Combines curcumin with herbs that have been traditionally used to relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms like joint pain, joint stiffness, inflammation and swelling in traditional Chinese and/or Ayurvedic medicine
- Suitable for use in a wide range of acute and chronic inflammatory conditions, including mild osteoarthritis, sports injuries, RSI, muscle sprains, bruises, menstrual pain, and medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Supports immune health, brain health, and liver and gall bladder function
- Helps healthy people maintain cholesterol and blood sugar within a healthy range
- Combines Curcumin (from Turmeric) with standardised extracts of Boswellia and Ginger for enhanced therapeutic effects
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine to promote healing by resolving stagnation of the Qi and blood, which in turn may relieve pain, tissue congestion and swelling
How It Works
Inflammation is typically characterised by symptoms of pain, swelling, heat, stiffness and reddening of the affected area. These symptoms are caused by the presence of compounds called inflammatory mediators, which may also cause damage to injured or inflamed tissue.
Curcumin exerts powerful inhibitory actions on many inflammatory mediators and may have therapeutic benefits in cases of mild osteoarthritis, sports injuries, and many other conditions associated with pain and inflammation.
Under normal circumstances, Curcumin is not readily absorbed and utilised by the body. To overcome this, Fusion Health's Curcumin Advanced combines Curcumin with Piperine (derived from Black Pepper), which enhances the bioavailability of Curcumin by up to 20 times.
Ginger further enhances the uptake of the other herbs in this formula and provides additional pain relief and anti-inflammatory activity, as does Boswellia.
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, Fusion Health's Curcumin Advanced is a warming formula that works by invigorating your Qi, enhancing blood circulation and opening the body's energetic channels. This promotes healing and disperses the stagnation that often characterises inflammatory conditions.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily. An extra dose may be taken if professionally prescribed.
This formula contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.