Features and Benefits
- Specially formulated to aid the management of allergic rhinitis (hayfever), dermatitis and mild hives (urticaria)
- Antihistamine action to reduce allergy symptoms
- May help to relieve allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watery nasal discharge, itchy and dry eyes, nose and throat, itchy and inflamed skin
- Based on a traditional Chinese herbal formula known as Xiao Chai Hu Tang (or Minor Bupleurum Combination) that has been used to relieve allergy symptoms, address inflammation and support immunity for around 3000 years
- Relieves symptoms of food allergies including nausea, digestive discomfort and reduced appetite
- Helps regulate the immune system and promotes healthy liver function
- May be taken with allergy medication under the supervision of your healthcare professional
How It Works
Allergies such as dermatitis, hay fever and mild hives occur when your body treats a substance that would normally be harmless in the same way that it treats a disease-causing microbe: as a foreign invader that it must defend itself against.
When it detects an allergen (the substance that you’re allergic to), your immune system responds by forming antibodies. These in turn trigger the release of chemicals such as histamine, which result in the inflammation and other symptoms that typically characterise allergic reactions.
Fusion Health's Allergy contains a blend of Chinese herbal medicines based on a formula called Xiao Chai Hu Tang, which has traditionally been used to assist in the management of allergic symptoms.
Xiao Chai Hu Tang is one of the most popular Chinese herbal medicine formulae in the world. Research supports that this combination of Chinese herbs may reduce the body's response to allergens through its antihistamine action. As a result, it may aid in the management of allergic conditions such as hayfever, dermatitis, mild urticaria and food allergies.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 2 to 3 capsules once or twice daily.
Children 6 to 12 years: Take 1 to 2 capsules once or twice daily.
Children 2 to 6 years: Take 1/2 to 1 capsule once or twice daily. Mix the capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results if your healthcare professional prescribes.