Jarrah honey is unique to Western Australian forests, gathered from pristine Eucalyptus Marginata (Jarrah) tree. WA regulations guarantees no pesticides or insecticides are used outside and within the bee farm, making this honey 100% natural.
The honey contains high levels of natural antioxidants and antimicrobial (antifungal & anti-bacteria) elements, some of the highest levels found in honey in the world. The TA Number represents the strength of antimicrobial – bacteria killing ability of the honey. The higher the TA level, the greater the health benefits. Can be added to warm water or yogurt for the health benefits and tastes.
- Only found in Western Australia
- Natural Antimicrobial, Anti-Bacteria & Natural Antifungal
- Anti-aging Effects & Antioxidants capabilities
- Low Glycaemic Index (low in Glucose and high in Fructose)
- High Mineral content (Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper and Zinc)
- Excellent in boosting the healing process of sore throats, wounds and burns
- Less likely to crystallize, easy to store