- Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium and is required for healthy bones and teeth so helps maintain bone density and bone strength
- Vitamin D3 1000 helps maintain muscle strength. By helping to maintain muscle strength, vitamin D may reduce the risk of falls in the elderly
- A significant number of Australians are vitamin D deficient due to inadequate sun exposure and dietary intake, with the elderly particularly at risk of vitamin D deficiency
- The skin's capacity to produce vitamin D from sunlight is reduced in elderly people
- Sufficient vitamin D is required during pregnancy and breastfeeding as vitamin D is necessary for muscle and nerve development in infants. Vitamin D3 1000 may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Vitamin D helps maintain healthy mood, normal sugar metabolism in healthy individuals and a healthy immune system
- Vitamin D3 1000 may assist in the prevention of vitamin D3 deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate and assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing
Directions For Use
Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule per day with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children under 12 years: Take only as directed by your healthcare professional.
This product does not contain any added:
- Soy or Tree Nut Products
- Artificial Colourings or Flavourings