- Provides vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold. Regular vitamin C supplementation helps reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms
- Vitamin C assists in the maintenance of healthy skin, tendons, cartilage, bones and blood vessels
- Vitamin C and Zinc assist in the maintenance of healthy skin and promote wound healing. Vitamin C maintains healthy connective tissue and is required for the production of collagen
- Vitamin C 1000 contains a citrus bioflavonoid extract to increase the bioavailability of Vitamin C in the body
- Vitamin C and Zinc are antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage and support the healthy functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C 1000 aids in the prevention of vitamin C and zinc deficiencies when the dietary intake is inadequate
Directions For Use
Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet one to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children under 12 years: Take only as directed by your healthcare professional.
This product does not contain any added:
- Tree Nut or Animal Products
- Artificial Colourings, Flavourings or Preservatives