- Suitable for light flow- approximately 8g absorbency
- 16 tampons per box
- Made from 100% GOTS* certified organic cotton
- 50% of profits donated to One Girl by Tsuno
- Chlorine and dioxin bleach free
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
- Artwork designed by Eloise Rapp
This little box of tampons is the result of a big idea that sparked from learning how millions of women living in poverty manage their periods. Too many women resort to unhygienic and ineffective materials like newspaper, leaves and old rags. Girls are missing up to a week of school a month- this is happening right now in our world. The founder of Tsuno wanted to create a product that was good for us, does the job comfortably and efficiently whilst being better for our planet. By purchasing something you need anyway, we can raise money for charities working to empower women living in poverty. That's why 50% of Tsuno's profits are donated to charities focusing on women. It started in 2014 with a shipping container of pads being crowdfunded, and now these organic cotton tampons have been added to the range.
* GOTS= Global Organic Textile Standard.