Thursday Plantation’s Eucalyptus Oil, contains 100% pure Eucalyptus Globulus oil with a high percentage of the Eucalyptol compound which is responsible for the oil’s clean, sharp, slightly medicinal smell as well as its medicinal value. This pure oil offers an array of therapeutic health and household benefits ranging from temporary relief of cough, symptoms of cold and flu, temporary relief of muscular aches to cleaning and freshening of clothes and household surfaces.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Help provide temporary relief of cough, symptoms of colds and flu and associated fever
- Help provide temporary relief of arthritic and muscular aches and pains
- Cleans and freshens household surfaces
- Freshens clothes
- Vegan friendly formula
- Not tested on animals
Directions for Use
- For temporary relief of cough, symptoms of colds and flu and associated fever, use the oil for inhalation by adding 5 ml to 500 ml of hot water. Alternatively, sprinkle a few drops on handkerchief or pillow.
- For temporary relief of arthritic and muscular aches and pains, mix 5 drops of the Eucalyptus oil with 10 ml vegetable oil and massage into affected areas.
- Add 2 capfuls of Eucalyptus oil to water to deodorise and clean floors, kitchen and hard surfaces.
- Spot clean with a cloth moistened with Eucalyptus oil to remove grease and grime.
- Add two capfuls of Eucalyptus oil to your regular laundry powder for great-smelling clothes, sheets and towels.
For external use only. Not to be taken. Keep out of reach of children. First Aid: For advice contact a Poison Information Centre (Phone 131 126) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision.
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs.
- On children under 2 years old.
- Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.