- Blood tonic that helps maintain normal blood in healthy individuals
- Useful during pregnancy when a woman's iron need increases
- May assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen to the tissues
- Healthy individuals who seek a blood tonic to help support their blood health
- Pregnant individuals with additional iron requirements
- Those who suffer from or prone to dietary iron deficiency
Directions For Use
Adults: Take one tablet per day with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Glucose, Lactose, Nuts, Shellfish, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Sesame Seeds, Soy, Artificial Colours, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Preservatives.
Suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians.