SugarWrap eco freezer bags protect food from freezer burn, whilst maintaining freshness and taste. The SugarWrap range offers the same functional durability as regular petro-based plastics, however it is carbon positive and completely sustainable and renewable.
- Ideal for freezing fruit, vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, baked goods, cooked food, and leftovers.
- Thick, durable bags that help protect food from freezer burn.
- Microwaveable (use as directed). When defrosting & reheating, keep slightly open to vent.
- SugarWrap eco freezer bags are made from natural sugarcane which is great for you and the environment.
- 100 medium freezer bags per box
- 25 x 35cm
- Available in Large.
- Learn more about SugarWrap and sustainability
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook
Benefits and The Environment – Eco Freezer Bags
SugarWrap is one of the world’s first environmentally beneficial alternatives to everyday household plastic products. Using SugarWrap over regular plastic products is both better for your families health and the environment. The SugarWrap range is a lightweight, high strength, durable and better quality result than conventional plastic products.
SugarWrap offers a complete range of kitchen plastics, made from sustainable sugarcane Bio-PE renewable material, that can replace petroleum based plastics with the goal of establishing an environmentally conscious alternative to food safe plastics. Unlike Corn based bio-plastics, Bio-PE made from Brazilian sugarcane, has no impact on global food production and also only occupies 1.5% of Brazilian arable land area, with no impact on vital Amazon Rain Forest areas. Brazilian sugarcane is cultivated in the Southeast of Brazil, some 2,000 km away from the Amazon Forest.
Also available are sandwich and freezer bags, garbage bags, cling wrap and SugarWrap packs.