Indications For Use
- Natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- May temporarily relieve joint pain
- May help joint mobility
- Reducing joint swelling, stiffness and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
- Aids digestion
- Liver health and support
- Protective anti-oxidant properties
- Traditional liver tonic
- Liver support
Turmeric’s active compound curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, which may assist in the relief of joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness of arthritis. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant providing protection against free radical activity.
- Joint pain and inflammation
- High in Curucmin
- C3 Complex – leading scientific studies
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules twice a day with water, or as professionally prescribed.
If pregnant, consult your healthcare professional.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Yeast, Lactose, Soy, Starch, Sugars or Salt, Wheat Products, Artificial Colourings and Flavourings, or Preservatives.