It contains C8 MCTs that are especially known for improving brain health. However, C8 MCTs are also great for boosting energy levels as well as ketone production.
We also made sure to keep the carb count in Keto Chocolate as low as possible, while not sacrificing taste or texture. And with 1-2g net carbs per serving, you won’t raise your insulin. Most low-carb bars are packed with artificial ingredients, low-quality binders, or too many carb sources, making your body raise insulin levels and causing stalls. Keto chocolate is made out of 45% Cacao and naturally sweetened with Stevia. Don’t worry though: We know, as a Ketonian a little sweetener goes a long way, and our Keto Chocolate is not too sweet, and the taste of Stevia doesn’t linger on the tongue. Why not enjoy chocolate without having to worry about throwing yourself out of Ketosis?
With Ketogenic Chocolate, you can "slip-up" without losing any major progress.
Unsweetened Chocolate, Inulin, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Medium Chain Triglycerides. Contains 2% or less of: Natural Vanilla Flavor, Steviol Glycosides (stevia extract), Sodium Caseinate [a milk derivative], Sunflower Lecithin.
- Get rid of chocolate cravings the smart, carb-less way and avoid raising insulin
Cocoa Butter, MCT’s and Inulin
- Get that chunky chocolate texture with Cocoa butter
- Provide your body with ketones and immediate energy via MCTs
- Support digestion and satiation with the natural fibre Inulin
- Gluten free, Vegetarian, Soy-free, Lactose-free, Sugar-free