Benefits and Features
- The fresh plants are harvested at their prime and processed within 24 hours
- Made with organically grown or wild-harvested herbs. GMO-GE Free
- Free from added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, nut, milk derivatives, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours. No animal by-products
- Suitable for vegans
Solidago virguarea, also known as Golden Rod, is a herbaceous plant found in temperate countries, often in the natural flora of grassy mountainous areas. The name Solidago means ‘to make whole’. In 15th and 16th Century Europe it was used topically for wound healing but in modern times the main use of Solidago is to help maintain the health of the urinary tract.
The Birch tree (Betula pendula) is known as ‘The Tree of Life’. It grows well in temperate and Nordic climates and its leaves have been used in herbal supplement combinations to aid detox by supporting the body’s natural elimination of toxins and impurites. One of the lesser ingredients in this combination is Restharrow (Ononis spinosa). It is a commonly found in almost all parts of Europe, West Africa and Asia and has been used traditionally to support bladder health. Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is another minor but important ingredient in Solidago complex. The plant is said to resemble a horse’s tail and it grows almost everywhere. Although poisonous to grazing animals when eaten in large quantities it has been used by people from as long ago as the Ancient Romans in the form of a tea.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: Take 366mcL dose (15 drops) in 250ml of water, 3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
It is recommended to increase your daily fluid intake (water or herbal tea) 1 to 2 litres per day.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Not recommended for people with impaired heart and kidney.
- Not recommended for people with Biliary obstruction.
- Not recommended for people taking medication prescribed by their doctor.
- Not recommended for people with allergies to Solidago vigaurea, Peumus boldus, Ononis spinosa, Equisetum arvense and related species.