- Selenium is an essential trace mineral and potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Selenium is an essential component of the enzyme system glutathione peroxidases, an enzyme system involved in deactivating free radicals. Selenium requirements are increased during times of increased oxidative stress such as strenuous exercise or exposure to pollutants such as cigarette smoke
- Selenium may assist in the healthy functioning of the prostate gland and male reproductive health. Selenium is required for testosterone synthesis and healthy sperm motility and maturation
- Selenium is necessary for healthy thyroid and immune system function. Selenium helps to regulate the production of immunoglobulins (such as IgG) and may enhance the activity of certain white blood cells such as the natural killer cells
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children under 15 years: Not recommended.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
This product does not contain any added:
- Tree Nut or Animal Products
- Artificial Colourings, Flavourings or Preservatives