- Supports healthy immune system function
- Provides symptomatic relief of colds and flu and may reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu
- May assist in the management and symptomatic relief of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Echinacea is traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Echinacea is traditionally used to relieve congestion and fever
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western and Native American herbal medicine for the management of minor skin disorders such as wounds, boils and abscesses
- Echinacea 4000 Complex assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing
Directions For Use
Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
This product does not contain any added:
- Tree Nut or Animal Products
- Artificial Colourings, Flavourings or Preservatives