The Environmental friendly, environmental friendly, natural-friendly are some of the terms used to refer to goods and services that are manufactured with minimum or no harm at all upon ecosystems or our environment. Complete health features a wide range of environmentally friendly and natural products including kitchen and laundry products, bathroom products, and pest control products, certified organic and certified fair trade.
As we live in times of continuous changes and many difficult challenges, there is a constant need for safe products. The growing population and the needs for higher standards of living call for a much better use of the available natural resources. Demand is constantly growing for sustainable products. Environmentally friendly product gives you an honest-to-goodness, power-packed clean – without toxins, petrochemicals, bleach, ammonia, phosphates or other harmful ingredients.
Another important aspect that goes into making environmentally-friendly products is complete respect for the environment. If the product is manufactured with the help of trees, then those trees must come from a sustainable forest. A sustainable forest is one where trees are regularly replanted and cultivated before any of them are cut down. This is a smart way to ensure that this renewable resource is continually restored and never wiped out completely.
Some of the environmentally friendly and natural products include:
1. Organic Coconut Oil: The unrefined organic coconut oil contains lot of nutrients important for good health, fighting various diseases and supporting metabolism. Coconut Oil is not altered by heat and is therefore recommended for cooking.
2. Wheat grass: Wheat grass capsules contain super green goodness packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and natural healthy plant pigments.
3. Prostasan Prostate Support: Helps to relieve the symptoms of medically diagnosed Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH). It also aids in balancing and supporting male physiology and function. Helps relieve frequent urination, nocturnal urination (urination at night), delayed onset of urination, weak hesitant, interrupted urinary stream, incomplete empting of the bladder, urgency and leaking or dribbling that is symptom of medically diagnosed Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH).
4. Symphosan: This helps in toning and revitalizing the skin.
5. Echinacea Cream: helps reduce skin inflammation and assists in healing minor cuts, scrapes and bites.
6. Maca Powder –The Inca Super food: A nutrient rich food non-oxidised product designed to maximise nutrient preservation and results in the light colour & sweet taste. It can be added to a breakfast fruit smoothie or even yogurt.
7. Spirulina: It is is richer in phytonutrients, carotenoids xanthophylls and chlorophyll and is perfect for those wanting a strong healthy immune system or for people recuperating, run down or under the weather.
8. Trocomare: This can be used on salads, vegetables, beans and rice, pasta, meats or pizza for a spicy and deliciously seasoned dish. It is prepared with fresh, organically grown herbs.
9. Raw Organic agave-sweetened chocolate: Is an energy bar containing protein, fat and carbohydrate.
10. Lentils for Sprouting: Lentil sprouts contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, plenty of vitamins C and E, iron, manganese, sodium, niacin, phosphorus and zinc.
Kitchen and Laundry products
1. Washing Up: This detergent is Good housekeeping institute approved and is eefective in cutting grease. The detergent is formulated with lemon and aloe vera and other plant based and mineral ingredients combined with clever science deliver the results you expect without those unnecessary chemicals.
Certified fair trade
1. Pure castile Soap: Pure castile soap is available in a wide assortment of flavors and is made of organic tea tree oil. It is can be used for facial cleansing and cleaning minor cuts and scrapes as well as everyday bathing.
2. LuvJu Superfood bar: Is a revitalizing energy bar with 500mg each of both Gubinge and Camu Camu.
3. Coconut butter raw organic: coconut butter has a wide range of health benefits such as hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength. Visit our environmentally friendly products page to find out more products.
• Pest control
1. The pantry moth trap: This uses a powerful attractant that has a strong effect on certain moths. These include many different species: Indian meal moths, seed moths, raisin moths, almond moths, tobacco moths.
2. The mozzy patch: This pest control product releases a natural scent that is unpleasant to mosquitoes and other biting insects.
Eco-friendly products are not only safe for the environment, but they also help keep your family protected from being exposed to any toxic chemicals. In the modern age, most standard-quality products contain harmful substances to a certain degree, which may potentially lead to cancer or other serious health problems. Using environmentally-friendly products that are truly as safe for the environment as they claim to be is not always easy, unless you know exactly what you are looking for. Therefore complete health offers you a wide selection of environmentally friendly and safe to use products all in just one click. Browse through our catalog and switch to environmentally friendly products for your family’s safety.
One of the easiest ways to tell the real environmentally-friendly products from the more dangerous counterparts is by looking at the key ingredients of the products, or their compositions. In general, environmentally-friendly products should be made of materials that are biodegradable, recycled, and/or organic. Complete health offers these products under certified organic section which ensures the eco-friendliness of the product.
More and more people these days are looking for environmentally-friendly products and/or their relevant substitutes for their homes because they want to keep their families safe. Eco-friendly products mean much more than just saving the environment and protecting the planet, they ensure that our future is secure by protecting the health of our families and safety of our planet and our children. Therefore join hands in replacing harmful chemicals with greener ingredients and secure your children’s future. Make your children’s tomorrow better by giving them a safe and friendly environment to live.