Features and Benefits
- A synergistic, high dose combination of Western and Chinese herbs rich in antioxidants, including Green Tea, Grape Seed, Milk Thistle, Turmeric and Japanese Knotweed.
- Supports the body’s own antioxidant defences and helps offset the effects of free radicals, which may produce cumulative damage and contribute to the ageing process.
- Promotes healthy ageing.
- Supports cardiovascular health and may help healthy people maintain their cholesterol within the normal range, improve their LDL:HDL ratio and reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol.
- Also helps maintain blood vessel health and maintain and protect the health of the capillaries.
- Promotes healthy immune function and helps maintain normal health of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, prostate, skin, eyes and joints.
- May enhance the body’s detoxification processes and inhibit inflammation.
- Suitable for use during periods of stress, strenuous exercise and weight loss to help scavenge the free radicals that are generated during these times of high metabolic activity and reduce the damage they can cause.
- Contains standardised Black Pepper extract to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of other ingredients in this formula.
- Contains low-caffeine Green Tea extract, equivalent to just 1.5 mg caffeine per tablet (Green Tea typically contains 30-100 mg of caffeine per cup, while coffee contains 60-200 mg).
How It Works
Many of the plant-based food and drinks in your diet – including fruit, vegetables, legumes, tea, coffee and even chocolate and wine – are rich in naturally occurring antioxidant compounds called polyphenols, which scientists believe are at least partially responsible for the health benefits associated with consuming a varied and nutritious diet.
Polyphenol antioxidants are also present in many medicinal plants, and often play important roles in herbs’ therapeutic effects.
Fusion® Revital 8™ is a synergistic blend of botanical extracts rich in polyphenol antioxidants to help neutralise the potentially damaging free radicals that are produced in the body during normal cellular metabolism and from excessive exposure to the sun, pollution and many chemicals in our environment, food, water and air.
Research shows that combining a broad spectrum of antioxidants is more beneficial than using supplements containing individual antioxidants, so this formula combines therapeutic doses of five botanical extracts, each standardised for its content of key polyphenol antioxidants as documented in scientific research: Resveratrol from Japanese Knotweed, Catechins from Green Tea (including epigallo-catechin-gallate, EGCG), Procyanidins from Grape Seed, Silybin from Milk Thistle and Curcuminoids from Turmeric.
Among other effects, the antioxidants in Revital 8™ may:
- Promote healthy ageing.
- Support heart and blood vessel health, including helping healthy people maintain their cholesterol within the normal range and improve their LDL:HDL ratio, helping reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol and protecting capillary health.
- Have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Promote healthy immune system function.
- Enhance the body’s detoxification processes.
- Help maintain the health of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, prostate, skin, eyes and joints.
This formula also contains Black Pepper extract standardised for its content of Piperine, which has been shown to increase the absorption and bioavailability of other nutrients by up to 250%, and in particular may enhance the absorption of Curcuminoids (from Turmeric), which are otherwise poorly absorbed.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Take 1 tablet once daily.
Intensive therapy: take 1 tablet two or three times daily.
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.