Full of natural galactagogues* oats, brewers yeast and flaxseeds. Along with the superfood's chia seeds, coconut oil and buckwheat flour Franjos Kitchen's biscuits not only help you 'fill up your tanks' whilst breastfeeding but also load you and your baby up with vitamins, minerals and good fats during this time.
Features & Benefits
- Franjos Kitchen's naturopath Jo has specifically included ingredients that help breastfeeding mums.
- Need milk? Franjos Kitchen's key 'galactogogues' ingredients are brewers yeast, oats and flaxseeds. Each of these have their own reputation to boost breast milk supply.
- Tired? Brewers yeast and oats contain B group vitamins and iron found to help boost energy.
- Are your sugar cravings out of control? Brewers yeast contains high amounts of the nutrient chromium which helps to balance blood sugar levels. The bioflavonoid rutin found in buckwheat as well as the decent protein levels found in buckwheat, flaxseeds, chia seeds and brewers yeast these biscuits may assist in repairing the body's cells post partum trauma.
- Franjos Kitchen's biscuits are full of ingredients that are beneficial for bowel health including fibre and good fats.
Who Is It For?
Franjos Kitchen understand that most new mothers barely have time to have a cup of tea let alone cook something for themselves. They want to make life easier for these mothers. Each ingredient has been carefully selected and plays an important role in not only helping mums meet their breastfed baby's needs, but also their own health which is often ignored during this demanding time. So, even if you have stopped breastfeeding but are looking for a tasty, healthful snack to keep you on your toes, grab one of these delicious biscuits.
*'Galactogugue' is a Greek word for substances that promotes lactation.*