Franjos Kitchen's powerhouse tanker topper lactation cookies are nourishing and delicious and their original choc chip is a fan favourite. Full of natural galactagogues* oats, brewers yeast and flaxseeds. Along with the superfood's chia seeds, coconut oil, and buckwheat flour their tankers not only help you 'fill up your tanks' whilst breastfeeding, but also load you and your baby up with vitamins, minerals and good fats during this time.
Features and Benefits
- Their naturopath Jo has specifically included ingredients in their tanker topper lactation cookies to help breastfeeding mums.
- Their key 'galactogogues' ingredients are brewers yeast, oats and flaxseeds. Each have their own reputation to boost breast milk supply.
- Tired? Brewers yeast and oats contain B group vitamins and iron found to help boost energy.
- Are your sugar cravings out of control? Brewers yeast contains high amounts of the nutrient chromium which helps to balance blood sugar levels.
- The bioflavonoid rutin found in buckwheat as well as the decent protein levels found in buckwheat, flaxseeds, chia seeds and brewers yeast, Franjos Kitchen's Tanker Toppers may assist with repairing the body's cells post partum trauma.
- Their biscuits are full of ingredients that are beneficial for bowel health including fibre and good fats. As believers of limiting dairy and wheat in one's diet for good health, these biscuits also meet the needs of those who are intolerant to these foods. Being egg and honey free they tick the box for vegans as well.
Who Its For
Franjos Kitchen understand that most new mothers barely have time to take a sip of their cold tea let alone cook something nutritious for themselves. They want to make life easier for you. Each ingredient has been carefully selected and plays an important role in not only helping mums meet their breastfed baby's needs but also their own health which is often ignored during this demanding time. So, even if you have stopped breastfeeding but are looking for a tasty, healthful snack to keep you on your toes, then this may be the snack for you.
*'Galactogugue' is a Greek word for substances that promotes lactation*