Eco Tan's Face Tan Water is a gradual liquid self tanning toner. It has been specifically created for face, neck and décolletage. Eco Tan's Face Tan Water builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation. It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. It is also Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Since Face Tan Water is a non-comedogenic formula, it will lock in moisture on your face without clogging your pores. So it's lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy. Eco Tan also use natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin. Its calming, hydrating, and antioxidant properties are great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne effected skin.
Directions For Use
- For best results, Eco Tan recommend you apply their Face Tan Water to fresh, clean, dry skin just like a toner. That's where it would fit into your skincare routine. Apply 2 to 3 times a week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour. From there Eco Tan find that 2 to 3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water. You only need to exfoliate once a week as Eco Tan's organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and if you do it any more than that, you are just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Apply with your fingers (a cotton pad tends to soak up all the liquid). Because the formula contains nothing synthetic or artificial, it won't stain your hands.
- Make sure you're applying enough product, at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Use this product instead of your daily toner as using another toner straight over it will wipe the tan straight off.
Note: Be cautious of using Eco Tan's Face Tan Water directly before an oil-based serum as oils are known to strip tans, so use them at different times of the day.
Aloe Vera, Orange Peel, Rose Geranium, and Natural Hyaluronic Acid.