- Calming, grounding effect on emotions
- Immune-supporting properties
Sweet, woody, caramel, and smokey.
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilisation. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver's calming, grounding effect on the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on your feet before bed to promote a restful night's sleep. When taken internally, Vetiver may help support a healthy immune system.
- Add one to two drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties
- Use as a massage oil to calm emotions
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation
- Diffuse with Lavender, doTERRA Lavender Peace, or doTERRA Balance to calm emotions and lessen stress
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of the container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. Keep in mind though, a little goes a long way
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.