- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour food such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Rosemary may help support healthy digestion and internal organ function. Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary's herbaceous and energising scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally, it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue
- Add one to two drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favourite entrées for flavouring and to support healthy digestion
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil (like doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil) to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.