- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function when used internally
- Offers powerful antioxidants when ingested
Herbaceous, sharp, green, camphoraceous.
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. The primary chemical components of Oregano is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Additionally, Oregano should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken internally each day can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano can be taken more frequently as needed to further support the immune system. In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano also supports healthy digestion and respiratory function when taken internally. Oregano's aroma acts as an enhancer and equaliser in essential oil blends.
- Take one drop in a veggie capsule or 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid daily to help maintain immune function
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast
- Put ten drops in a 16 ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid.
Topical Use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.