- Promotes relaxation
- Cleanses and freshens the air
- Promotes the appearance of smooth, healthy skin
Rich, spicy, sweet, and herbaceous.
Revered by the Maori people for its many invigorating properties, Manuka has been used for centuries in New Zealand for its plethora of health benefits. doTERRA's Manuka Essential Oil is a pure stream distillation of the potent aromatic compounds found in the flowers, leaves, and stems of the Manuka tree. Manuka essential oil has a rich, spicy, herbaceous fragrance that can relieve feelings of stress and promote feelings of relaxation. Use Manuka Essential Oil to ground and centre energies while shielding yourself in preparation for deep meditation. Manuka essential oil can also be diffused aromatically to help cleanse and freshen the air. Applied topically, Manuka promotes the appearance of smooth, healthy looking skin.
- Diffuse during meditation to centre oneself
- Combine with water in a spray bottle to freshen air in rooms and closets or on surfaces
- Dispense two to three drops on a terra cotta plate and breathe in deeply before bedtime
- Add one to two drops to your favourite cleanser or toner to maintain the appearance of a smooth, clear complexion
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil (like doTERRA's Fractionated Coconut Oil) to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.