- May support healthy immune function
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties
- Used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
Citrus, tart, and sweet.
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime Essential Oil is refreshing and energising in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavour. Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides internal cleansing benefits and can be diffused to help purify the air. It's also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its ability to uplift, balance, and energise. Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and lift your mood
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavour
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.