- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Provides a calming, relaxing effect
- Calming to skin that's been exposed to the sun or heat
Powdery, floral, and light.
Lavender is widely known for its calming and relaxing properties and ability to soothe occasional skin irritations. doTERRA Lavender Touch combines Lavender Essential Oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil to provide these same benefits to individuals who have delicate or sensitive skin. Keep Lavender Touch on hand to calm a restless child, to lessen the effects of minor skin irritations, or to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. doTERRA Lavender Touch can be applied to the temples, back of the neck, bottoms of the feet, or pulse points to experience its calming, grounding effects.
- Apply to the temples or back of the neck for a relaxing, calming effect
- Rub on the bottoms of feet of a restless child before bedtime
- Apply to occasional skin irritations
Directions For Use
Topical Use: Apply to desired area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lavender Flower/Leaf.