- May support healthy kidney and urinary tract function
- Acts as a natural skin toner
- May act as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent
- Has a calming, grounding effect
Balsamic, clean, woody, and spicy.
Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. Juniper Berry acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent, and supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function. Juniper Berry acts as a natural skin toner and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming, grounding effect. When diffused, Juniper Berry helps cleanse and purify the air.
- Add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen
- Apply one drop to promote a clear, healthy complexion
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and lessen stress
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.