- Powerful antioxidant properties
- May help to support cardiovascular health
- Helps clean teeth and gums
Very spicy, warm, woody with a subnote of leather.
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavour and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energising essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavour to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits. One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums
- Place one drop in two ounces (approximately 59ml) of water and gargle for a soothing effect
- Take in a veggie capsule to support cardiovascular health
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid.
Topical Use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.