- May help support healthy metabolic function
- May help to maintain a healthy immune system
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavour food and for its internal health benefits
Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm.
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when you need it most. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits. Cinnamon supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system, especially when seasonal threats are high. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums. Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrees and hot drinks.
- Put two drops in an empty veggie capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system
- Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat
- Put two to three drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces (approximately 59ml) of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse
- Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid.
Topical Use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.