- May help support healthy digestion when taken internally
- Powerful cleanser and detoxifier
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavour
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent.
The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Internal use of Cilantro promotes healthy digestion and supports healthy immune and nervous system functions. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro's culinary uses are endless, adding a flavourful twist to meats, salads, dips and guacamole.
- Place two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy digestion and immune system function
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro's distinct flavour
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces (approximately 118ml) of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.